Editors Canada members receive discounts on all webinars and webinar recordings.
Members of the following associations pay the Editors Canada member rate.
- ACES: The Society for Editing
- Association of Registered Graphic Designers
- Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council
- CLEF : Carrefour des langagiers entrepreneurs francophones
- Editorial Freelancers Association
- Ordre des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec (OTTIAQ)
- Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading (CIEP)
Editors Canada also offers great discounts on other products and services to members and student affiliates. See a full list on the discount page.
To get the partner discount, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full benefits of Editors Canada membership
To learn about the full range of benefits offered to Editors Canada members, visit the Benefits of Membership page on the main Editors Canada site.
Please note that webinar registration takes place in two steps.
Click on the “Register now” button for the webinar you wish to attend. You will be directed to a payment page.
Once your payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation email. This email contains instructions to complete your registration on Zoom.us (our host). Be sure to complete this second step on Zoom.us to finalize your registration. Once you’ve finalized your registration, you will see your unique link to the webinar. You can copy this link down, but you’ll also receive a reminder email with your webinar details a day ahead of time.